With advancement in every area of life there is also an appropriate vision for teaching is driving in present world of science and technology. Below is provided a list of blogs that provide the scope of teaching in the world filled and driven with technology. The blogs are as following.
- BlogHighEd: It is a higher Ed blogger network, which is established with focus and attention over unify community of bloggers that talk about the “higher ed” niche. It collects blogs from many areas as by webmasters, marketers, vendors, counselors, consultants and more.
- High Techpectations: This blog is by Lucy Gray who is living at Chicago, Illinois and is an Apple Distinguished Educator and Google Certified Teacher. In this blog, community of tea hers and students as interested in Global education contributes by adding media, conversation and collaborative project ideas.
- EDU Blogs: This blog is by Ewan who is Europe’s leading expert in digital media expert for public services especially in education. He was pioneer in setting up the most ambitious investment funds from a public service broadcaster in the UK. He is also founder of 38minutes.co.uk, the creative industries platform as restricted for the North of the UK.
- Speed of Creativity: This blog is by Wesley Fryer, who uses this site to digitally document his journey of learning and collaborating with other educators and life long learners through out the globe. On his blog he touches topics related to issues like web2.0 technologies, digital storytelling, education leadership, literacy, blended learning, creativity, appropriate use of educational technologies.
- Mguhlin: This blog is by Miguel Guhlin who as a veteran educator tries to transform teaching, learning and leadership through strategic application of technology at the classroom, campus and district levels. He is a Director of Instructional Technology for a large urban district in Texas and Past President of the state-wide Technology Education Coordinator group in one of the largest United States technology educator organization.
- Dangerously Irrelevant: This blog by Scott McLeod, J.D., Ph.D., is an Associate Professor and Coordinator of the Educational Administration program at Iowa State University is for the purpose of improving some issues related to K-12 school leaders. More, he is the Director of the UCEA Center for the Advanced Study of Technology Leadership in Education (CASTLE).
- NYC Educator: This is the blog by New York Educator, who is in the field of Education and is an ESL teacher in NewYork. In this blog of him, he talks about variable differences of education pattern and new upcoming projects on education.